If you’re reading this, you’re probably already exploring or even engaging in sustainability or sustainable design. If so, thank you!
If you’re here because you want to know more, here are some ways you can dip, dabble, or dive into the world of sustainable design.
If you want to know more, but you’re not sure that you’re ready for a big commitment, here are a few things you can dip into:
- Explore all of the blogs posted to our MA in Sustainable Design blog site. Some of the posts are about events or about our students, alumni, and faculty. Others are thought pieces on topics ranging from Carbon to Bucky Fuller to shifting paradigms.
- Explore all of the thesis projects that our students have worked on since the program began. When you click the links, you’ll be taken to MCAD’s digital library where you can actually download the whole thesis.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. In addition to learning what we care about, you’ll learn about upcoming events and courses (including our free Biomimicry MOOC in the spring).
If you’re wanting a little more, here are some things you can dabble in:
- All of the 6000-level courses in the MA in Sustainable Design program are open to the public (if space is available). Check out the online classes on MCAD’s Continuing Education page to find out what is being offered in Spring 2019.
- In addition to the full semester 3-credit courses, Continuing Education periodically offers 1-credit courses including an ISSP-SA exam training course and Biomimicry for Designers.
- Check out the books we are reading — or have written.
If you’re ready to change your perspectives, change your designs, change the world, and change your life we welcome you to dive into our fully online MA in Sustainable Design program!
- You can learn more about the program on our webpage.
- If you want to learn about how much it costs, click here.
- If you want to learn about the Admissions process, click here.
- If you want to join our next live informational webinar on Dec 4, click here.
- If you want to learn more about the network of students, faculty, and alumni you’ll be joining, explore the tabs on our blog site.
- If you want to chat, feel free to email me at [email protected]
APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING 2019 ARE DUE DECEMBER 1ST!
The application process is easy, so if you’re ready to dive in, click here now!
[image courtesy of Pixabay]