It’s not everyday when someone asks you to talk, seemingly endlessly, about things that are important to you. I recently had that opportunity when Ryan Branch and I had a long chat for his Enlightened Leadership podcast.
Like so many readers of this blog, Ryan is keenly interested in figuring out why the world is so messed up, and working diligently, compassionately, and creatively — sometimes one person at a time — to make it better.
He was particularly interested in exploring the idea of re-connecting with nature to become a more enlightened leader — beyond just spending more time in nature (which of course is also beneficial).
In the interview we talked about a wide ranging set of compelling topics. What made it into the podcast:
- How, looking through the lens of, and realigning with nature is the most effective way to find solutions in life and In business.
- How to connect with the fundamental truth that we are a part of, not a part from nature
- How biomimicry works and what its key roles and functions are in supporting life and leadership
- How Denise found herself involved in the field of Impact driven leadership, and her journey from engineer to nature loving scientist, to impact leader.
- Some powerful tools you can use right away to start finding solutions to key problems in your life or business.
You can listed to the full 45 minute podcast here: Episode 6 Denise DeLuca, Re-aligning Leadership With Nature.
If you find this podcast compelling, email me and I’ll ask you to talk about what’s important to you — and if our fully online MA in Sustainable Design program might help you re-align your leadership with nature!
Thank you, Ryan for this opportunity and for your ongoing work in the world!
[image courtesy of Ryan Branch]