Change your perspective.
Change your designs.
Change our world.
Just 30 credits and 5 semesters stand between you and your MA in Sustainable Design.
MCAD’s MA in Sustainable Design program is FULLY ONLINE so you can study anywhere, anytime.
MCAD’s fully online Master of Arts in Sustainable Design program was created for busy working professionals who are passionate about sustainability. The program enlists a global community of students and world-class instructors working together to push the sustainability envelope forward across a variety of disciplines and industries.
This program is ideal for students who are seeking a deep understanding of the cutting-edge theories, practical applications, and leadership strategies of sustainable design in order to forge new paths in this continually evolving field.
Throughout this online program you will:
- Explore innovative sustainable design techniques and processes
- Join an international network of sustainability professionals
- Develop collaboration, leadership, design strategy, and problem-solving skills
- Complete a cutting-edge sustainability thesis project
- Gain actionable knowledge that keeps you and your organization at the forefront of this increasingly important field
Want to learn more?
- Join our next informational webinar Tuesday November 20 at noon CT
- Explore our STUDENTS, FACULTY, ALUMNI, and THESIS PROJECTS
- Contact me, the Director, at [email protected]